Friday, October 17, 2008

The MaybeBaby

Welcome to our MaybeBaby blog! I've never blogged before, but I'm willing to start! First I have some special thanks to hand out -

To Abbey: For suggesting the blog, and who may be the only person who follows it,
To Emily: For suggesting calling the little thing inside me the MaybeBaby, and
To Ian: For, um, making this all possible.

This blog will be mostly for friends and (young) family far away, and while men are welcome to look at it, I'm not sure they'd want to hear some of what I may want to say! The blog is "public," but only because it might (somehow?) be useful to someone else who is expecting or wants to get pregnant. At this point, it's hard to imagine that I would have anything unique to share that couldn't be found out in a book or on another website, but at least this will be nice for people who actually know me.

I do have ultrasound pictures to post and more to write, but that will have to wait. I hope you guys enjoy this! (I know I will!)

- E

No comments: