Monday, December 8, 2008

Today's the Day!

Today's when we find out what the baby is: alien or monkey! Okay, old joke. At any rate, it's been difficult to update the blog, as I've been sick the past week or so -- can't take any regular drugs (I'm used to popping DayQuil and NyQuil whenever one of these nasty bugs comes along), so I'm making do. I have all the more respect for people who regularly get along without taking over-the-counter medications.

Anyway, some of you will hear from me via phone (or from Ian, since I still don't have a voice), and some of you will hear via facebook, and some of you will see it on the blog! I promise to post as soon as I can.

Wish us luck! :) We're off to the OB!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I got your text, and I'm super excited! Gendered gifts, here I come!

Anonymous said...

Plus, now you don't have to choose between "Mike" and "John!"